âShow Table of Contents
Search, which is located in the top right corner of Alteryx, searches Alteryx tools, Gallery items, Help content, and Community posts.
Press Ctrl+Shift +F on your keyboard to move your cursor to Search.
Search returns the top five results from three categories.
- Drag and drop tools and macros from results onto the canvas.
- Click Example to open the tool One-Tool Example, if available.
- Click Show More to display all results in the Tool Palette.
- Click Alteryx Gallery (or a link to your company's private Gallery, if available) to view Alteryx Analytics Gallery results in a web browser. Results can include tools and workflows for download.
- Click a result to view the Help page in a web browser.
- Click View more Help results to open Alteryx Help in a web browser.
- Click a result to view the Community post in a web browser.
- Click View more Community results to open Alteryx Community in a web browser.
- Click Ask the Community a question to post a message in the Alteryx Community.
If you are not connected to the internet, Gallery and Community results are not available.
Â©2017 Alteryx, Inc., all rights reserved. AllocateÂ®, AlteryxÂ®, GuzzlerÂ®, and SolocastÂ® are registered trademarks of Alteryx, Inc.