âShow Table of Contents
XDF Input Tool
The XDF Input tool reads data from an XDF (.xdf) file, which is the format used by Microsoft R ScaleR functions for scaling predictive analytics.
This tool uses the R programming language. Go to Options > Download Predictive Tools to install R and the packages used by the R Tool.
Configure the tool
- In The XDF file to input, click the Open folder icon to navigate to an .xdf file.
- In Input type, select how to read the .xdf file.
- Use directly in a predictive analysis tool: Use the .xdf file with a predictive analytics tool enabled with ScaleR. This option will output an Alteryx data stream that contains two records, including the data schema and a key that downstream tools use to locate the .xdf file and understand the field level structure of that file.
- Use within an Alteryx data stream for further cleansing and blending: Read the data in the .xdf file directly into an Alteryx workflow. This option will output the full contents of the .xdf file as a data stream.
- Number of records per read and write: Select the number of records to be read from the .xdf file in each sequential set of batches.
Â©2017 Alteryx, Inc., all rights reserved. AllocateÂ®, AlteryxÂ®, GuzzlerÂ®, and SolocastÂ® are registered trademarks of Alteryx, Inc.