âShow Table of Contents
SharePoint List Output Tool
The SharePoint List Output tool writes the content of a data stream to a
Configure the tool
- Select a SharePoint Version: 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, or Online.
- Type the full SharePoint URL or click the drop-down to select a saved URL.
When scheduling your workflow to run from Alteryx Server, the URL must be accessible outside of your Windows account. For example, WebDAV paths are not supported. See Schedule Workflows.
- Type your User Name and Password. The user name must include the domain name.
- (Optional) Select Save connection history to save the connection URL and credentials when you run the workflow. You can save up to ten connections.
- Select a List from the drop-down.
The List drop-down contents are specific to the URL you specify. If your URL contains a directory, only lists for that directory are shown.
- In Output Options, select an option for writing the list:
- Append Existing: Appends all the data to an existing table.
- Delete List and Append: Deletes all the original records from the table and then appends
the data into the existing table.
- Update; Warn on Update
Failure: Updates only existing records with the IDs you specify. If a record cannot be updated, a warning is reported.
- Update; Error on Update
Failure: Updates only existing records with the IDs you specify. If a record cannot be updated, an error is reported and processing will stop.
SharePoint automatically stores date/time data in UTC format. Date/time data is automatically converted to UTC when Alteryx writes a SharePoint list.
Â©2017 Alteryx, Inc., all rights reserved. AllocateÂ®, AlteryxÂ®, GuzzlerÂ®, and SolocastÂ® are registered trademarks of Alteryx, Inc.