Adjust Memory Settings
When Alteryx Connect is installed, the memory settings for the embedded Java server are set according to the detected amount of RAM on the server. If the amount of RAM is changed after Alteryx Connect is installed, you must modify the Java memory settings. By default, Java uses 60% of the total OS memory.
Change the Java memory settings
- On the Alteryx Connect server, run
cmd.exeas an administrator.
Change to the
The default installation path is
- Execute the following command:
- In the Alteryx Connect Properties window, click the Java tab.
- Update the memory settings.
- Click Apply and close the window.
Restart the Alteryx Connect Service to apply the new settings:
- Open the Windows Task Manager.
- Click the Services tab.
- Click Services.
- In the list of services, select Alteryx Connect.
- Click Restart.