What's New in Connect 2019.3
Last modified: September 28, 2020
- The user interface has been updated. The option to switch back to the legacy theme is available in the Administration Console.
- You can now view and add Asset types and Custom fields in the Administration Console.
- Search boosting weights have moved to the right side of the Asset Configuration menu.
- Added support for SSO SAP Hana. Uses Windows authentication to harvest the source.
- Added support for Hive on Azure HDInsight.
- Support added to the Snowflake loader to allow the fetching of metadata from Usage Views.
- Added the ability to enable email notifications on changes by loaders.
- You can now see the results of dynamic output in the workflow and view in the Connect lineage.
- You can now switch the Entry name and Alternate name using the revert fields option in the Asset Configuration Menu.
Visit Alteryx Help and Documentation to access all Alteryx documentation and release notes.