ODBC (32- and 64-bit)
The ODBC driver can be downloaded from MySQL.
In-Database processing requires 64-bit database drivers.
|Type of Support||
Read & Write, In-Database
Database version 5.1
Alteryx tools used to connect
For Standard workflow processing
- Maximum Columns In Table: 4096
- Maximum Column Name Length: 64 characters
- Maximum Row Size: 65535 bytes (does not include LOB size)
- Fixed Numeric is transported as a SQL_C_CHAR; SQL_NUMERIC not supported.
- Known bug with BIT datatypes (MySQL Bug#37118) - returns false no matter what you do.
MySQL does not have a native OLEDB provider.