Last modified: October 09, 2019
- You can now use the Data Cleanse tool to remove null columns and rows.
- You can now right-click on the Input, Directory, and Output tools, then select Open Containing Folder to view the file in Windows Explorer.
- After you save a file with the Browse tool, you can click the hyperlink in the pop-up window to view that file.
- You can now convert an Input Data tool to a Dynamic Input tool.
- You can convert an Output Data tool to an Input Data tool.
- The Browse tool configuration window now displays the Sum for numeric columns.
- Calgary tools include file names in annotations like the other input and output tools.
- You can now save the Browse tool as an Output Data tool page or a Macro Output tool.
- The new autorecover feature automatically recovers your files in Designer.
- If you have more than one version of your macro, you can now right-click the macro tool in your workflow and select a version.
- You can now enable and disable the sound the plays when a workflow completes. In the User Settings menu, select Play Sound at Completion of Workflow.
- The Overview window now shows you at a glance what tools have finished running.
- You can drag and drop a folder from Windows File Explorer directly onto the canvas to create a Directory.
- You can double-click anywhere in the Overview window when you are zoomed out to zoom in again.
- You can now press the space bar to close the Finished running window.
- If you clear an annotation for a file, it reverts to the original file name.
- Added new hotkey shortcuts for deleting or cutting a tool and connecting to the next tool in the workflow.
- Designer now recognizes text files when you drag and drop them onto the canvas.
- A blue border now appears when you select the comment box.
- When you have any unsaved workflows, Designer now prompts you to save any unsaved workflows.
- You can now point to where you want to paste a tool on the canvas when copying and pasting tools.
- You can now easily duplicate a workflow.