On the Districts page, create new districts and modify the district name, description, and icon. Use districts to group and categorize shared workflows so that users can easily find them.
To go to the page, click Districts on the navigation bar.
- On the Districts page, click Add New.
- On the Create District page, in Title, type the title to display on the district page.
- In Nav Link, type a name for the link users click to view the district.
- Click Tag and select the tag applied to the workflows you want to display in the district. See Add a tag.
Only workflows with the selected tag appear in the district.
- In Description, type informative text, like details about the workflows in the district, to display on the district page.
- Click Save.