Connect provides a list of analytic workflows.
Use the icons at the top of the table to perform a Search, Excel export , or Bulk operations , such as transitioning a relationship, moving a listing, copying listings to a workbook, or deleting entries.
- Studio: The studio in Gallery that hosts the workflow.
- Collection: A workflow can be part of a collection.
- Type: The format of the workflow. See available Alteryx File Types.
- Date Uploaded: The date the workflow was uploaded to Gallery.
- Last Run Date: The most recent day the workflow was run.
- Number of Runs: The total number of times the workflow has been run.
- Workflow Id: The ID of the workflow in Gallery.
- Published Version Id: The ID of the workflow when made publicly available.
- Published Version Number: The current public version number.
- URL link: A link indicating the location of a workflow.
The links between different assets, such as terms contained within a report. Click a related asset to open that asset. Click to Open nexus, a navigable map that shows a web of connections between assets.
External macros used in a workflow.
Glossary terms that appear in or are related to the current report. The term's Name, Description, Status, and Rating are available.
Link to an actual AYX Insights (a dashboard published to Gallery).
A list of file inputs and outputs to the workflow, including Server location, Parent folder, File name, and any related Input.
User Defined References Input and Output
Define the Input and Output for this workflow.
In the section Embed Content you can add an external page URL to display a workflow on this page.