Last modified: March 27, 2020
The Export screen allows you to download selected content, configuration files, and database files.
- Click the Root of export field to search for specific content to export, or leave the field blank to export all content.
- Optionally click the Restrict to entries viewable by user field, search for a user, and optionally select an export option.
- Click Export Content to save a .zip file to a desired location.
- Click Export Configuration Files to save a .zip file of the Alteryx Connect configuration to a desired location.
SQL Dump Export
- Click Export Dump to save a .zip file containing the entire Alteryx Connect SQL database to a desired location.
- Click H2 Backup to save a backup .zip file of the Alteryx Connect database to the ac_work directory. For more information, see Back Up and Restore Connect.