Last modified: April 02, 2020
New Features and Enhancements
- A notification will go to the user that was mentioned on an asset. Also, the actions Dislike and Decertify will now trigger a notification.
- Connect has been upgraded to OpenJDK11 for security and performance improvements.
- Upload metadata to Connect from Alteryx Promote.
- The parsing speed of QlikView files was improved.
- Support for new Tableau GraphQL API was added.
- We added brand new API Catalog which allows automatically list the APIs from workflows.
- Uploaded file types are restricted by default. These restrictions can be changed anytime by an administrator in the Connect Configuration section.
- Many performance improvements regarding speed of metadata loading, system startup, asset detail rendering, and removing inactive versions in bulk.
- Asset Identity switch for columns was added so that an administrator can decide if columns will be treated as separate assets or parts of the table asset.
- Column references displaying all column level mappings were added.
- Support to load multiple Tableau and Alteryx servers into Connect was added.
- Support for loading of public synonyms from SAP HANA was added.
- DB2 loader was redesigned to support different DB2 platforms at once.
- S3 loader was redesigned to speed up the loading and handle large volumes of files.
Visit Alteryx Help and Documentation to access all Alteryx documentation and release notes.