Last modified: November 23, 2020
Use districts to group shared, public workflows on the homepage so that users can easily find them. You can see how districts are used in the public Alteryx Gallery.
Curators (Gallery admins) can create new districts and modify existing districts on the Districts page of the Gallery Admin interface.
- On the Districts page, select Add New District.
- On the Create District page, enter a Title to display on the district page.
- In Nav Link, enter the slug portion of the link URL.
- Select a workflow tag in the Tag drop-down. Workflows with this workflow tag will display on the district page. Go to Add a Tag for steps on creating workflow tags.
- Enter a Description to display on the district page.
- Select Save.