On the Pages page, create new pages to add to your private Gallery. Pages are HTML friendly and include an editor toolbar to format text and include other common elements like hyperlinks, images, and tables.
Using Links you can link to the page in the header of your Gallery to provide your Gallery users with useful content. For example, on the Alteryx Public Gallery (https://gallery.alteryx.com/), several of the links in the link menu are Gallery pages including:
Access the Gallery Admin Interface
Access the Gallery Admin interface directly via the following URL: [BaseAddress]/gallery/admin
You can also access the Gallery Admin interface via Gallery. To do so, select your username and select Admin.
To manage pages, select Pages on the Admin toolbar.
Create a Page
- On the Pages page, select Add New Page.
- Enter a title for the page in the Title field.
- Permalink displays the auto-assigned page URL based on the page title. Double-click to edit.
- (Optional) Type a description of the page in Excerpt.
- Select a Status Draft or Published.
- In Body, enter text and use the editor toolbar to add other common elements like hyperlinks, images, and tables.
- Select Save.
Edit a Page
To edit a page:
- On the Pages page, use filters to locate the page.
- Select the page title.
- Edit the page details and body.
- Select Save.
Delete a Page
On the Pages page, use filters to locate the page and select the trash icon next to the page.