If you configured the Gallery to use Windows authentication, manage user access and permissions on the Permissions page. See Authentication.
To go to the page, click Permissions on the navigation bar. This option is only available if your Gallery is configured to use Windows authentication.
Set Default Permissions for Users
- On the Permissions page, click Default Permissions and select an option:
- No Access: Cannot access anything on the site.
- Viewer: Can run workflows in the Public Gallery. A Viewer automatically becomes a Member, which means they can run workflows in their private studio and workflows shared with them in collections.
- Artisan: Can publish, run, and share workflows.
- Curator: Can access the Admin page.
Set Permissions for Users and Groups
- On the Permissions page, type the name of the user or group in Search and select it as it appears in the list.
- In the Add Permission window, select a permission type and click OK.
The user is added to the Permissions page. Edit or delete permissions as needed.