Uninstall Alteryx Analytics Hub
The Alteryx Analytics Hub uninstall process removes Alteryx Analytics Hub, PostgreSQL, and Alteryx Engine Worker.
Basic uninstall deletes everything except the Postgres data folder, Settings.yml, and CutlassSettings.yml. These files remain for upgrading purposes.
Follow these steps for a basic uninstall:
- In Windows, go to Settings > Apps & features.
- Select Alteryx Analytics Hub and select Uninstall.
- When the Alteryx Analytics Hub window opens, select Uninstall.
- Select Finish. The uninstall window shows the process complete, but it takes up to 10 more minutes for Alteryx Server and Postgres to disappear from your system.
Perform the basic uninstall, then these steps to remove all files:
- Go to C:\INSTALL_LOCATION\Alteryx\Alteryx Analytics Hub\Postgres
- Delete the Postgres folder.
- Uninstall ODBC drivers.
- Remove c:\programdata\alteryx
- Remove c:\program files\alteryx
If uninstall fails, manually delete your vfs folder (Default Location: C:\Program Files\Alteryx) and select Uninstall again.