Workflow Options in Gallery
Last modified: January 22, 2021
These options are available on the workflow details page of Gallery for a workflow you own. That is, a workflow in your private studio. The options available on the workflow details page of workflows that other users have shared with you depend on your collection permissions and the settings of the workflow as determined by the workflow owner.
- Workflow location: The workflow location shows the studio where the workflow was uploaded.
- Latest: The latest version of the workflow. Select the version link to see the version history and info for each version.
- Published: The published version of the workflow. See Publish a Workflow Version.
- Run: The number of times all users who have access have run the workflow.
- Change Icon: To change the workflow icon, select Change Icon, and browse for a new icon.
- Replace Workflow: Select Replace Workflow to replace the workflow with a new workflow. See Replace a Workflow.
- Workflow Settings: Select Workflow Settings to edit these workflow settings:
- Others may download this workflow: Adds the Download button to the workflow details page. Gallery admins have to also disable the Disable Direct Downloads option for the Download button to display. See Configuration.
- This workflow may be run in the Gallery: Allows other users who have access to the workflow to run it.
- Others may view this workflow's history: Allows users to view the version history.
- This workflow is ready to be migrated: Check this to mark the workflow for migration. Go to Enable Workflows for Migration for steps to migrate your workflows. A Gallery admin has to enable the workflow migration at a Gallery level (see Configuration).
- Assigned Worker: To change the worker that runs the workflow, select a worker from the drop-down. If a worker is not assigned, the worker assigned to the studio runs the workflow.
- The workflow runs in ____ mode: This is the run mode for the workflow. Use run mode to block specific tools or access. The Server admin selects the Default Run Mode during server configuration. See Gallery. To change the Run Mode for the workflow, select a setting from the drop-down menu.
- Unrestricted: Gallery users can run the workflow regardless of tools or access.
- Semi-safe: Blocks Gallery users from running the workflow if it reads data from or writes data to a location that is not within the directory or sub-directory of the workflow staging directory (workspace).
- Safe: Blocks Gallery users from running the workflow if it reads data from or writes data to a location that is not within the workflow staging directory (workspace). Gallery users are also blocked from running the workflow if it uses specific tools, events, and data connectors. See
Safe and Semi-safe Run Modes: Blocked Tools, Events, and Data Connectors.
Semi-safe and Safe are only available if the Server admin has enabled the Run As setting in System Settings on the Worker > Run As screen or if a Run As user is specified. See Worker and Credentials for more information.
- Add Tags: Assign workflow tags to assist with workflow organization. To add a new tag, select Add Tags, and select the tags you want to apply. To remove a tag, select the X icon on the tag you want to remove.
- Run: Select Run to run the workflow.
- Download: Select Download to download the workflow. This has to be enabled at the gallery-level by a Gallery Admin, as well as, on the workflow level.
- Schedule: Select Schedule to schedule the workflow to run. See Schedule a Workflow.
- Sharing: Select Sharing to place in your company's Gallery or add to a collection. If you have shared the workflow publicly on the Gallery Home, you also have options to share to social media.
- My Jobs: The My Jobs tab is a list of your user's workflow runs.
- Jobs Shared with Me: The Jobs Shared With Me is a list of all workflow runs completed by another user.