Last modified: February 10, 2021
These articles describe how to manage the Analytics Hub platform. If you have the role of Platform Admin you can:
- Create Sites
- Assign and Remove Licenses from Users
- Create and Remove Users from the Platform
- Create, Add, and Remove Site and Platform Admins
- Add License to the Platform
- Configure LDAP and SMTP
- Set Platform Base Address for Emails and Links
- Set Platform-Level Sharing Restriction
- Turn On and Off Data Collection
- Set Logging Level
There are two ways to get to the Platform Admin site:
- Choose Platform Admin from the dropdown menu on the sign-in screen. Note that you only see a drop-down menu if you belong to more than one site.
- Select the site drop-down menu > Platform Admin from the top of any page in a site.