Add a Credential
Last modified: February 10, 2021
To add a new credential for users to use when running workflows, go to the Credentials page of the Gallery Admin interface.
- On the Credentials page, select Add Credentials.
- Enter a Username. The username is the Active Directory username. You can reference an AD account in one of 3 ways:
- userName, for example, flast. This assumes the domain the server is attached to.
- netbiosDomainName\userName, for example domain\flast.
- userName@domain.tld, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter a Password. The password has to be 62 or fewer characters.
- Select Add.
The Gallery validates credentials against Windows Active Directory. Valid credentials return a confirmation message.
If the credentials are invalid or don't exist, an error message displays.