Use districts to group shared, public workflows on the homepage so that users can easily find them. You can see how districts are used in the public Alteryx Gallery.
Create a District
Curators (Gallery admins) can create new districts and modify existing districts on the Districts page of the Gallery Admin interface.
- On the Districts page, select Add New District.
- On the Create District page, enter a Title to display on the district page.
- In Nav Link, enter the slug portion of the link URL.
- Select a workflow tag in the Tag drop-down. Workflows with this workflow tag will display on the district page. Go to Create Workflow Tags for steps on creating workflow tags.
- Enter a Description to display on the district page.
- Select Save.