Export and Import
Last modified: May 17, 2021
The Export screen allows you to download selected content, configuration files, and database files.
To configure Content export, optionally select one or more of these options:
- Select the Root of export field to search for specific content to export, or leave the field blank to export all content.
- Select the Restrict to entries viewable by user field, search for a user, and optionally select an export option.
- To set additional Content export options, check the following boxes that apply:
- Export without comments and tasks: You can export the content without comments and tasks.
- Export without tasks: You can export the content without tasks.
- Export without history: Export contains only the current version.
- Select Export Content to save a .zip file to a desired location.
- Select Export Configuration Files to save a .zip file of the Alteryx Connect configuration to a desired location.
SQL Dump Export
- Select Export Dump to save a .zip file containing the entire Alteryx Connect SQL database to a desired location.
- Select H2 Backup to save a backup .zip file of the Alteryx Connect database to the ac_work directory. For more information, see Back Up and Restore Connect.
If you performed a partial content export (for example, /Home/Glossary), you can select the .xml file and import only that content. You must specify the Xid of the parent entry.