Select Edit Default Styles to open a Style Editor window. The style editor allows you to specify text styles for all of the text (entered in the Reporting Text tool) for the entire Report. The style editor does not, however, overwrite styles that have been specifically set by the user in the Reporting Text tools.
The text style has a default setting, but the entire contents of your Text Data can be changed by selecting Edit Text Style at the bottom of the Properties Configuration window. From the Style Editor, you can edit these properties:
- Font: Use the dropdown to specify a font. The dropdown contains fonts that are local to the machine.
- Size: Specify a size for the font
- Justification: Specify horizontal alignment for the text.
- Text Color: Specify the color for the text
- Background Color: Specify a background color for the text.