Use Image Profile to extract helpful information from images. The information includes base data, like the image's size and number of channels; Exif data, which is metadata; and a summary of helpful metrics for each channel in the images, like the total number of pixels.
Image Profile has 2 anchors:
- I anchor: Use this anchor to input the images you want to profile.
- O anchor: Use this anchor to pass the images you've profiled, as well as their profile information, downstream.
Configure the Tool
To use this tool...
- Drag the tool onto the canvas.
- Select the column that has the image you want to create a profile for.
- Choose what profiles to create. You can Select All profiles or Only Include Selected Profiles.
- Run the workflow.
Image Profile can create 3 profiles: Base, Exif, and Summary. If you select Select All, the tool creates all 3 profiles. If you select Only Include Selected Profiles, the tool creates only the 1 profile you select.
The Base profile includes...
Channels: Number of Channels
Max_Value: Min and Max Pixels of Channels
Most_Freq_Color_Hex: RGB and Hex Values for the Most Prevalent Color
Dark_Pixel_count: Number of Pixels in the Dark Range (0–30)
Bright_Pixel_count: Number of Pixels in the Bright Range (220–255)
The Exif profile includes...
Exif: Exif as a JSON String
- GPS Information (If Available)
Latitude: Latitude Coordinates
Longitude: Longitude Coordinates
SpeedRef: SpeedRef ("K" means kilometers per hour, "M" means miles per hour, and "N" means knots.)
TrackRef: TrackRef ("T" means true direction, and "M" means magnetic direction.)
TimeStamp: Timestamp (Coordinated Universal Time. Format: YYYY:MM:DD.)
The Summary profile includes...
Pixel_Count: Total Pixels
Pixel_Sum: Sum of Pixels per Channel
Pixel_Squared_Sum: Squared Sum of Pixels per Channel
Pixel_Mean: Mean Pixel Level per Channel
Pixel_Median: Median Pixel Level per Channel
Root_Mean_Square: Root Mean Square per Channel
Pixel_Variances: Variance per Channel
Pixel_Std_Deviation: Standard Deviation per Channel