Machine Learning Send
Use the Machine Learning Send tool to create or update existing projects in Alteryx Machine Learning.
The Machine Learning Send tool has 1 anchor.
- Input anchor: The input anchor connects to the data you want to upload to Alteryx Machine Learning.
Download the Tool
To use the Machine Learning Send tool in Designer, download the Alteryx Machine Learning Designer Integration Tools. Go to the downloads page, then Alteryx Intelligence Suite > Alteryx Intelligence Suite (your Designer version).
Configure the Tool
Connect to Alteryx Machine Learning
Enter your Alteryx Machine Learning Credentials:
- URL: The URL you navigate to in order to access your Alteryx Machine Learning account.
Select Sign In to connect to your Alteryx Machine Learning account. Once you are successfully connected to your account, the tool displays an "Authentication Verified" message. To change credentials, select Change Credentials.
- To create a new project, select Create New Project:
- Enter a Name and Description for the new project.
- Select Run to upload the new project to Alteryx Machine Learning.
- To upload data to an existing project, select Upload to Existing
- Check the project you want to upload data to from the list. You can search for a specific project using the search bar or the filter options from the menu.
- Select Run to upload the data to the existing project in Alteryx Machine Learning.
Uploading new data to an existing project resets it and overwrites the data that already exists for that project.