Last modified: May 05, 2022
Upgrade from Latest Supported Version or Newer
To upgrade to a newer product version, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Alteryx Downloads and Licenses portal.
- On the Downloads & Licenses screen, select the product that you want to download from the Product Downloads section.
- Next, choose the product version that you want to download. The New Versions tab is active by default, but you can select the Previous Versions tab to download older versions of the product.
- Next, select the specific product file to download. For example, you might need to download the Non-Admin version of Alteryx Designer versus the Admin version. Select the link from the File Name column to start the download process.
- Once the file download is complete, the InstallAware Wizard launches and initiates installation. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your installation. When the installation is complete, select Finish to close the installation wizard.
Upgrade from Older Versions
To upgrade from Alteryx Designer versions that are no longer supported, go to the Upgrade Guide.