Allow User Access to the Server API
Curators (Server admin) can follow these steps to enable a user's API access.
- Go to the User Management page in the Server Admin interface.
- Select a user and go to the Permissions section. Select Edit.
- Check the API Access box to allow the user to access the API.
- Select Save.
Reset a User's API Key and Secret
If a user's API key is compromised, follow these steps to generate a new key and secret:
- Go to the Admin page.
- Select Users.
- Select the user you want to update.
- Next to Permissions, select Edit.
- Uncheck API Access and select Save.
- Select Edit again.
- Check the box to turn API Access back on. Select Save.
- A new API Access Key and Secret have been generated.
Go to the Server API Overview to learn more about the various API keys and their access.