Google Analytics 4 Input Tool
Last modified: June 02, 2023
Use the Google Analytics 4 Input tool to read data from Google Analytics. See Google Analytics to learn about sign-in options and known limitations.
This tool is not automatically installed with Designer. To use this tool, download it from the Alteryx Community.
Configure the Tool
To read the data…
- Select the Account and Properties of the data you want to read.
- Select a maximum of 10 Metrics and a maximum of 9 Dimensions.
- Select a prepared or custom Date range.
- Select the Number of Rows to read. Leave empty to read all rows.
- Optionally, select the Validate Selection to check the validity of the configuration.
Google Analytics 4 Input has 2 output anchors. 1 output anchor contains the Google Analytics data and 2 output anchor contains the API response.