Last modified: May 17, 2023
Upgrade from Last Supported Version or Newer
To upgrade from the last supported Alteryx version or newer, you can use your valid license key and download Alteryx from the Alteryx Licensing & Downloads portal.
To upgrade to a newer product version, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Alteryx Licensing & Downloads portal.
- In the Product Downloads area, select Alteryx Designer.
- Select the version of Alteryx Designer you want to upgrade to and select Next.
- Next, select the specific product file to download. For example, you might need to download the Non-Admin version of Alteryx Designer versus the Admin version. Select the Download button to start the download process.
- Once the file download is complete, the Wix installer launches and initiates installation. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your installation. When the installation is complete, select Finish to close the installation wizard.
Upgrade from Older Versions
To upgrade from Alteryx Designer versions that are no longer supported, go to the Upgrade Guide.