Release Date: February 13, 2019
Admin User Management Grid
- The Users page in Gallery Administration displays user information as a list in a table when built-in authentication is implemented. From the list view you can add users, edit user information and roles, view user studios, and view the number of collections shared with them.
Admin Collections Management
- The Collections page provides visibility into the number of collections that have been created by users, the name and owner of each collection, and the number of workflows and insights that have been shared. From this page you can change the owner, and share the collection with other users and studios.
User Collection Permissions
- Collection owners can give other users permission to share a collection and to edit workflows that have been shared in that collection. Users who have been given the permission to edit shared workflows, can open and edit the workflows in Alteryx Designer and can save the changed workflow back to the collection in their Gallery. Admins can manage the users and groups that have access to a collection and can change the owner of the collection as well.
Alteryx Analytics Gallery Email Verification
- Users who sign up for a new Alteryx Analytics Gallery account receive an email to verify their email address before they can sign in to the Alteryx Analytics Gallery for the first time.
Embedded MongoDB Password can now be Updated
- Users can change the embedded MongoDB password from the command line.
Known and Fixed Issues
|DE17908||Schedule queue in Designer no longer reorders||Fixed|
|DE18131||In the Gallery Admin Diagnostics page, when you hover over the charts in the Worker area and click the last option, a browser window opens with the URL for plot.ly.||Fixed|
Release Date: March 19, 2019
This release does not include updates for Server.
Product Compatibility and Version Support Policy
Visit Alteryx Customer Support to view the Product Compatibility and Version Support Policy.