Release Date: September 3, 2019
- Users can set a profile time zone and set schedules to run using a specific time zone. Users need to confirm run time on existing schedules.
- Gallery matches the new platform user interface appearance.
- Embedded mongo migrated to 4.0. If upgrading from pre-2018.1, you will need to upgrade to a version between 2018.1-2019.2 before upgrading to 2019.3.
- Can see all created data connections (raised from the limit of 100).
- Collection owner can be now be changed.
|DE15499||ADMIN > Permissions > Permission Type isn't updating.||Fixed|
|DE17401||Permissions page on Gallery not paginating.||Fixed|
|DE18954||Diagnostic Dashboard in Admin Gallery is cutting off parts of the floating window on the date/time information on the CPU and Memory Graphs.||Fixed|
|DE19100||Internet Explorer cosmetic issues with borders of Asset/User Management headers - Users/Private Studios.||Fixed|
|DE19102||When creating a new user, credentials saved to the browser in Firefox load into the Subscription ID and Password fields.||Fixed|
|DE19704||Downloading CSV from .yxdb output in Server cannot render Japanese letters.||Known|
|DE19461||ADMIN > Collections > Created on date is hidden when changing owner on IE/Edge.||Fixed|
|DE19750||Job Priority is processed in the wrong order.||Fixed|
|DE19799||Opening a workflow in Designer from the Version History window is broken.||Fixed|
|DE19694||Enable Schedule pop-up bug.||Known|
|DE19860||API docs incorrectly identifies Priority field as string instead of integer.||Known|
|DE19864||Banned Ads on Internal Gallery.||Known|
|DE19952||Gallery workflow results not loading for large data workflows.||Known|
|DE20095||Designer - Long names don't appear for workflows on Gallery.||Known|
|DE20520||ADMIN > Subscriptions > Expiration Date is defaulting to the wrong format.||Known|
|DE21070||When saving a workflow to Gallery from Designer for BetaGallery, Worker tag displays. This is a private server function only and should not be displaying.||Known|
Product Compatibility and Version Support Policy