What's New in Auto Insights
Last modified: January 29, 2023
- Common Cause Analysis
- The Correlation Analysis Report template. This template identifies the correlation and underlying causes across 2 measures. With it, you can explore new use cases like...
- Price Elasticity: Understand the impact of price change.
- Marketing effectiveness: Compare sales or pipeline against marketing spending. Understand the impact of campaigns.
- Performance benchmarking: Compare an organization's sales or KPIs against market indicators such as inflation, and market index.
- Improved style and functionality of the Query Bar. You can now...
- Add and remove a second query bar.
- Rename queries in a Mission to distinguish them easier.
- Match properties from the first query bar to the second.
- Customize segment relevancy for What Caused This from the Mission summary page when in Edit mode.
- Mission editors and dataset owners can edit segment relevancy.
- Mission editors and dataset viewers can refer to dataset owners via a tooltip.
- Product Tour to introduce Missions to new users, covering:
- Magic Mission Templates
- Mission’s Summary Page
- Mission’s Sharing and Email Subscriptions
- Missions is your new homepage! We hope you love the power of Missions as much as we do. That's why we're putting Missions front and center. Other new features include—launching datasets into Missions from the Datasets page, sharing your Missions directly from the homepage, and more user-friendly UI for Totals and Changes.
- We've added some magic🪄—you can now use templates to create Missions. We call them magic Missions. To see how they work, go to the Missions page and select Use template. Select your dataset and let Auto Insights do all the work to show you a summary of insights in seconds!
- It's easier than ever to edit Missions with new global filters! You can bulk-select and filter or delete Mission pages from one view. See the Edit Missions article for more information.
- Admins can set row-based permissions for datasets to limit access to the underlying data.
- Org Admins now have the option of moderating user invites, and we've added the Users page for greater visibility into active and pending users. To check out the new Users page, go to your profile icon > Users. See the Invite New Users article to learn more.
- Anyone in an organization can invite new users to sign up for Auto Insights and view a Mission. Learn how in the Share Missions article (non-admins) and the Invite New Users article (Org Admins).
- Auto Insights Uploader tool for Designer—Run your workflow with the Auto Insights Uploader tool to view your dataset insights instantly in Alteryx Auto Insights.