Hadoop Distributed File System
|Type of Support:||Read & Write|
|Driver Details:||Formatted as .csv, .avro|
Alteryx tools used to connect
- Input Data Tool and Output Data Tool (For standard workflow processing)
- Connect In-DB Tool and Data Stream In Tool (For In-Database workflow processing).
Kerberos support for reading and writing to HDFS is available via the Input Data, Output Data, Connect In-DB, and Data Stream In tools. There are three Kerberos options in the HDFS Connection window. The option you choose depends on how your IT admin configured the HDFS server:
- None: No authentication is used.
- Kerberos MIT: Alteryx will use the default MIT ticket to authenticate with the server. You must first acquire a valid ticket using the MIT Kerberos Ticket Manager.
- Kerberos SSPI: Alteryx will use Windows Kerberos keys for authentication, which are obtained when logging in to Windows with your Windows credentials. The User Name and Password fields are therefore not available.