OneDrive Output Tool
Use the Microsoft OneDrive Output tool to write data from Designer to OneDrive.See Microsoft OneDrive to learn about authentication configurations and known limitations. More information about Microsoft OneDrive can be found on the Microsoft OneDrive documentation site.
This tool is not automatically installed with Designer. To use this tool, download it from the Alteryx Analytics Gallery.
You can log in to OneDrive with a personal or business Account type.
- In Account type, select OneDrive personal.
- In Client ID, enter your application key. See Microsoft OneDrive to learn about authentication configurations and known limitations.
- Click Login.
- In Output Config, click Select to select a file from your OneDrive instance.
- Click the Select button to display a file picker with the file system data from your OneDrive instance. Expand the directories to view their respective files and directories.
- When a new file selection is made in the File Picker, the selected file box will display the path to the selected file. The selection displayed in this box cannot be manually edited and must be edited through the file picker.
Select a File format: Avro, CSV, or JSON.
In Existing File Behavior, select an action to take when uploading to a file path that already exists in OneDrive.
- Overwrite: Overwrite option will delete the existing file and write the new file contents
- Rename: The Rename option will rename the file(appending a unique number to the end of the filename)
- Abort: . When Abort is selected, the file will not upload if there is another file with the same name
Select Apply to save your configuration. This is similar to the save capabilities of other connectors but does not save the actual workflow. Applying the configurations will allow the configurations to be used in the current workflow. Click the canvas to save the configurations.
- Run the workflow.