The Summarize tool can conduct a host of Summary Processes, including: grouping, summing, count, spatial object processing, string concatenation, and much more.
Configure the tool
Data fields from the input appear in the Fields section.
- Click to select the field to perform summaries on (Shift + click to select multiple fields to execute the same summary).
Use the Select drop-down to the right to make multiple field selections. Choices include:
- All: All fields are selected to apply to actions.
- None: Deselects all fields.
- Numeric: Only numeric fields are selected (integers, fixed decimals, floats, doubles) to apply to Actions.
- String: Only string fields are selected to apply to Actions.
- Spatial: Only spatial fields are selected to apply to Actions