The Comment tool adds annotation to the project workspace. This is useful for jotting down notes and explaining processes.
Configure the tool
- In the Text field, type the text to appear in the comment box, or double-click the comment box on the canvas and type directly into the box.
- Specify the Shape, Font, Text Color, Background Color, and Text Alignment.
- Select a Background Image for the text box. You can select .png, .gif, .bmp, or .jpg image files.
- To re-size the comment box, point to a side or corner and drag to the desired size.
- To change the visibility of the comment box in relation to other tools on the canvas, right-click the tool and select Bring to Front or Send to Back. For more information on tool options, see Build Workflows.