Confidently share workflows, schedules, and more. Analytics Hub makes it easy to share only what you want to share. Sharing provides granular, file-level permissions to files and assets on Analytics Hub. You can only share with other site members on your site. To see all the files you have shared, and all of the files others have shared with you, go to Files > Shared with Me and Shared by Me.
Share a File
To share a file or folder with an individual or a group:
- Select Share if you’re on a details page. From a table select the vertical ellipsis icon > Share.
- Select Add Members or Groups from the drop-down menu. Click out of the drop-down menu to collapse it.
- Select permissions. Available Permissions are:
- View - always selected by default
- Create (folders only) - permission to create files within your folder
- Delete - permission to delete the file you’re sharing. This includes the permission to delete files within a folder as well as deletion of the folder. This also includes the permission to delete a schedule if you have the ability to schedule on the site.
- Download - permission to download the asset
- Edit - permission to edit the file (for example, the name and description)
- (Optional) Select Manage to turn on or off access to this file from folders above it in the file hierarchy.
- (Optional) Check Advanced Settings. Advanced settings include:
- Only owner can share— Only the owner of this file can share it when this setting is on. The file owner and site admin have this option.
- Only site admin can share—Site admins can set this option.
- Remove access from others—Remove access from everyone.
- Select Done.
Share with a Workspace
A workspace is a folder created and managed by site admins. You can share files with a workspace as permissions allow.
To share with a workspace...
- Go to your file or folder. Select the vertical ellipsis icon > Move.
- Find and select the Workspace with which you want to share.
- Select Move. Your file inherits the Workspace permissions.
To change sharing permissions or remove access to an asset from another user, go to Share > Advanced Settings > Remove access from others. Only the user who shared, owner or site admin can edit or remove permissions.