DataRobot Predict Tool
Use DataRobot Predict to score data using predictive models generated by DataRobot. To generate predictive models, use the DataRobot Automodel tool.
To use this tool, you must subscribe to DataRobot services, and download the tool from the Alteryx Analytics Gallery. This tool uses the R tool. Go to Options > Download Predictive Tools and sign in to the Alteryx Downloads and Licenses portal to install R and the packages used by the R tool. See Download and Use Predictive Tools.
Connect an Input
Input an Alteryx data stream that includes one or more possible predictor fields. The predictor fields must match the fields used to generate the model you select during configuration.
Configure the Tool
- In Instance URL, enter or paste your DataRobot URL. Unless you have a private DataRobot server, your URL is https://app.datarobot.com.
- Log in to DataRobot via one of these methods:
- Enter your DataRobot credentials in Username and Password.
- Select Log in with API Token and paste your DataRobot API token in API token. In a browser, log in to your DataRobot account, then go to User Settings > Profile to find your API token.
- Select Connect.
- After you connect, select Select Project and select a project saved in DataRobot.
- Select Select Model and select a different model, if desired. By default, the top-rated model is selected.