Image to Text Tool
Last modified: June 09, 2020
Use Image to Text to convert BLOB images to text.
The Image to Text tool has three anchors:
- "D" input anchor: Use the "D" input anchor to connect the PDF image you want to convert.
- "T" input anchor: Use the "T" input anchor to connect annotations from the Image Template tool.
- Output anchor: Use the output anchor to pass the converted text downstream.
Configure the Tool
- Add a PDF Input tool to the canvas.
- Select the Image you want to extract text from.
- Identify the Language of the text contained in the image.
- Run the workflow to convert the image to text.
The Image to Text tool creates a column in the dataset. Each row in the column contains text from the pages of the PDF image.