Last modified: February 23, 2021
ODBC (32- and 64-bit)
|Type of Support||
Read & Write, In-Database
Database Version: 8.0.19
Alteryx Tools Used to Connect
For Standard Workflow Processing
Database Version 5.1
- Maximum Columns In Table: 4096
- Maximum Column Name Length: 64 Characters
- Maximum Row Size: 65535 Bytes (does not include LOB size)
ODBC Version 5.01.04.00 (32- and 64-bit)
- Fixed Numeric is transported as a SQL_C_CHAR; SQL_NUMERIC not supported.
- Known bug with BIT datatypes (MySQL Bug#37118): Returns false no matter what you do.
MySQL does not have a native OLEDB provider.