Use PDF Input to bring in PDFs to Designer.
The content on this page is available in all supported languages via the language toggle on the top-right of the page.
The PDF Input tool has two anchors:
- Input anchor: Use the input anchor to connect a Text Input tool that contains a full path to the folder that contains the PDFs you want to bring in.
- Output anchor: Use the output anchor to pass the PDFs you've brought in downstream.
Configure the Tool
- Add a PDF Input tool to the canvas.
- Choose the location of the PDFs. You can do this in two ways:
- In the Enter Folder field, enter the full path to a PDF or a folder that contains PDFs you want to bring in. You can also use the Browse button to select a folder.
- Use the input anchor to connect a Text Input tool that contains a full path to the folder that contains the PDFs you want to bring in.
- Run the workflow to pass the PDF input downstream.
The PDF Input tool outputs PDFs as a BLOB image file in Designer.