Select Records Tool
Last modified: May 08, 2020
Use the Select Records tool to return records and ranges of records that are specified, including discontinuous ranges of records. This tool is very useful for troubleshooting and sampling.
Configure the Tool
Ranges: Enter the records or range of records to return.
- A single digit returns only the entered row. For example, "3" returns only row 3.
- A minus sign before a number returns row 1 through the entered row. For example, "-2" returns rows 1 and 2.
- A range of numbers returns the rows in the range, including the entered rows. For example, "17-20" returns rows 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- A number followed by a plus sign returns the entered row through the last row. For example, "50+" returns row 50 through the last row.
- Any combination can be used at the same time by entering the numbers on a new line.