Dynamic Output In-DB Tool
The Dynamic Output In-DB tool outputs information about the In-DB workflow to a standard workflow for Predictive In-DB.
The Dynamic Output In-DB tool is used in conjunction with the Dynamic Input In-DB Tool when creating an In-DB macro for predictive analysis. The Dynamic Output In-DB tool can take the metadata from the In-DB query and pass it into a standard workflow with predictive tools.
In-Database enables blending and analysis against large sets of data without moving the data out of a database and can provide significant performance improvements over traditional analysis methods. For more about the In-Database tool category, see In-Database Overview.
Configure the tool
- Output Fields: Select the type of data you want to output.
- Query: The In-DB query created at this point in the workflow.
- Connection Name: The alias for the In-DB connection to the database.
- Connection Data Source: The database type.
- Input Connection String: The information about the database that is needed to be able to establish a connection to it.
- Output Connection String: The information about the database that is needed to be able to establish a connection to it.
- In-DB XML: XML representation of the In-DB query.
- Record Info XML: XML representation of the database fields.
- Query Alias List: Displays each segment of the query in the form of a common table expression.
- Last Query Alias: The last alias from the Query Alias List.
If either the Input Connection String, or the Output Connection String fields are selected for output, the following error may display:
To use this tool select an appropriate data source and select the "Allow Decryption of Password" Password Encryption option in Manage In-DB Connections.
To resolve the error, modify the original connection string by changing the Password Encryption option to "Allow Decryption of Password" so that the password is decrypted in the metadata.