Simulation Summary Tool
The Simulation Summary tool helps you visualize simulated distributions and results from operations on those distributions. Obtain visual and quantitative analysis of input versus output variables.
This tool uses the R tool. Go to Options > Download Predictive Tools and sign in to the Alteryx Downloads and Licenses portal to install R and the packages used by the R Tool. See Download and Use Predictive Tools.
Connect an input
An Alteryx data stream with fields to visualize and analyze.
- Select the output fields: The fields to analyze for effects of independent variables. A field may be chosen as an independent variable and a dependent variable.
- Select the input fields: The fields to analyze for effects on the dependent variables.
View the output
Connect a Browse tool to each output anchor to view results.
- D anchor: This is the data output.
- R anchor: This output displays the Sensitivity Analysis Report.
- I anchor: This output shows an interactive dashboard that displays a histogram of each field as well as summary statistics.