Upgrade from Alteryx Versions 11.7 or Older
To upgrade from Alteryx versions 11.7 or older, visit the Upgrade Guide.
You can’t upgrade directly from version 11.7 or older to version 2021.1. If you are using Designer version 11.7 or previous and want to upgrade to 2021.1, you have to first upgrade to version 2020.4 or previous. Then you can upgrade to 2021.1.
Upgrade from Latest Supported Version or Newer
To upgrade to a newer product version, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Alteryx Downloads and Licneses portal.
- On the Downloads & Licenses screen, select the product that you want to download from the Product Downloads section.
- Next, choose the product version that you want to download. The New Versions tab is active by default, but you can select the Previous Versions tab to download older versions of the product.
- Next, select the specific product file to download. For example, you might need to download the Non-Admin version of Alteryx Designer versus the Admin version. Select the link from the File Name column to start the download process.
- Once the file download is complete, the InstallAware Wizard launches and initiates installation. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your installation. When the installation is complete, select Finish to close the installation wizard.