Alteryx SDKs let you extend your Alteryx experience in several different ways.
Build Connect Loaders
Connect Loader SDK allows you to create custom loaders for existing databases, as well as create and integrate custom metadata and object types into Alteryx Connect.
Build Custom Tools
While Alteryx provides a wide range of functionality with the available tools, you might find that you perform a specific action that could be better served by a custom tool. Custom tools allow for distribution within your organization and environment while still leveraging the speed and flexibility of Alteryx Designer and Gallery.
Create Custom Formula Functions
You can create custom functions that users can access in Alteryx Designer anywhere that an Expression Editor is available in the tool configuration.
Our APIs let you programmatically interact with Alteryx products to extend and customize your experience.
- Programatically execute Alteryx Designer workflows via the AlteryxEngine API.
- Integrate Alteryx functionality into your own systems with the .NET API.
- Access data from Connect with the Connect API.
- Access data from your Gallery with the Gallery API.
- Access data from Alteryx Analytics Hub with the AAH API.