Alteryx SDKs let you extend your Alteryx experience in several different ways.
The Platform SDK is a modern superset of the capabilities available in the former Engine and HTML GUI SDKs. Previous SDKs use outdated technology and limit extension opportunities. The new SDKs use the latest open-source technology and open up new ways to extend Alteryx products.
Engine and HTML GUI SDKs
While Alteryx provides a wide range of functionality with the available tools, you might find that you perform a specific action that could be better served by a custom tool. Custom tools allow for distribution within your organization and environment while still leveraging the speed and flexibility of Alteryx Designer and Gallery. Use Engine and HTML GUI SDKs to build custom tools.
Connect Loader SDK
The Connect Loader SDK allows you to create custom loaders for existing databases, as well as create and integrate custom metadata and object types into Alteryx Connect.
Custom Formula Functions
Our APIs let you programmatically interact with Alteryx products to extend and customize your experience.
- Programatically execute Alteryx Designer workflows via the AlteryxEngine API.
- Integrate Alteryx functionality into your own systems with the .NET API.
- Access data from Connect with the Connect API.
- Access data from your Gallery with the Gallery API.
- Access data from Alteryx Analytics Hub with the AAH API.