Clicking on Edit Default Styles opens up a Style Editor window. The style editor allows the user to specify text styles for all of the text (entered in the Reporting Text Tool) for the entire Report. The style editor will not, however, overwrite styles that have been specifically set by the user in the Reporting Text tools.
The text style has a default setting, but the entire contents of your Text Data my be changed by pressing "Edit Text Style" at the bottom of the Properties Configuration window. From the Style Editor, the user can edit the following:
- Font: Specify a font from the drop down menu. The drop down menu contains fonts that are local to the machine.
- Size: Specify a size for the font
- Justification: Specify horizontal alignment for the text.
- Text Color: Specify the color for the text
- Background Color: Specify a background color for the text.