Last modified: July 07, 2022
As of 2021.3, PDF Input is now called Image Input and is located in the Computer Vision tool category.
Use PDF Input to bring in PDFs to Designer.
The PDF Input tool has 2 anchors:
- Input anchor: Use the input anchor to connect a Text Input tool that contains a full path to the folder that contains the PDFs you want to bring in.
- Output anchor: Use the output anchor to pass the PDFs you've brought in downstream.
Configure the Tool
- Add a PDF Input tool to the canvas.
- Choose the location of the PDFs. You can do this in two ways:
- In the Enter Folder field, enter the full path to a PDF or a folder that contains PDFs you want to bring in. You can also use the Browse button to select a folder.
- Use the input anchor to connect a Text Input tool that contains a full path to the folder that contains the PDFs you want to bring in.
- Run the workflow to pass the PDF input downstream.
The PDF Input tool outputs PDFs as a BLOB image file in Designer.