Last modified: February 02, 2022
Learn how to manage Assets in Platform.
My Files is where all the folders, workflows, and files that you have saved to Platform are stored. Each file, workflow, and folder in the list contains the name of the asset and the date and time it was last modified. Files and workflows in the list also have a size listed.
Navigate to My Files
To navigate to My Files, select Assets from the toolbar. Then, select My Files from the left navigation menu.
Create New Folder
To create a new folder...
- Select New Folder.
- Enter a Name, then select Create.
Add File or Workflow
To add a new file or workflow...
- Select Add, which brings up a new menu. Select New Workflow or Upload File.
- New Workflow: Opens an instance of Designer Cloud where you can create a new workflow or open an existing one. You can then save this workflow to My Files.
- Upload File: Use this option to browse your computer for the file you want to upload.
You can manage existing assets using the 3-dot menu. Different actions are available for each asset type.
There are 2 options to manage folders:
- Rename: Select this option to enter a new name for your folder.
- Delete: Deletes the selected folder from My Files. This action can't be undone.
There are 3 options to manage files:
- Download: Downloads a copy of this file to your computer.
- Rename: Select this option to enter a new name for your file.
- Delete: Deletes the selected file from My Files. This action can't be undone.
There are 4 options to manage workflows:
- Open in Designer Cloud: Opens the workflow in Designer Cloud.
- Download: Downloads a copy of the workflow to your computer.
- Rename: Select this option to enter a new name for your workflow.
- Delete: Deletes the selected workflow from My Files. This action can't be undone.