Revoke License from Machine
A license administrator can revoke a license from a machine. To deactivate a license so you can use it on another computer or free it up for another user, go to Deactivate License.
You need to be a license administrator to perform these steps. To revoke a license from a machine...
- Sign in to the Alteryx Downloads and Licenses portal at licenses.alteryx.com.
- Select Machines > Administer Machines.
- Select the machine you want to revoke the license from.
- Select Action > Revoke Licenses.
- Enter the number of licenses you want to revoke under Qty to remove.
- Select Save.
The license is now available for another user.