Connect 2018.4 Release Notes
Last modified: October 10, 2019
- You can now execute all Alteryx Designer loaders in Connect.
- Apache Tomcat was upgraded to 9.0.12.
- There were security and user interface enhancements.
- Password complexity enforcement was added.
- Lineage between view and table(s) was added in the Oracle loader.
- The DDL formatter can use pretty print to format an object's create scripts in the Hive and Impala loader.
- Connect tools support UT8 and can extract Japanese and Korean table names.
- All versions of the Publish to Tableau macro can now be parsed.
- SQL parsing capability was improved along with the ability to fetch lineage to actual objects automatically.
You can now upload metadata to Connect from PostgreSQL.
Known and Fixed Issues
|On IE11, you are automatically redirected to the home page after signing out, which prevents using alternative credentials when Windows Authentication is enabled.||Known|
|On IE11, placeholder text does not display for the alternate names of assets.||Known|
|Loaded assets are versioned starting at version 2 if the asset has an attachment.||Known|
|Asset recommendation used to cause deadlock on database with heavy traffic. Queries are now optimized and Asset recommendation is now fully functional.||Fixed|