Connect 2019.1 Release Notes
Last modified: October 10, 2019
- The Connect installer now includes an SSL option.
- MSSQL Loaders supports loading from Azure DWH.
- Search boosting configuration is now available in the Administration Console.
You can now configure the number of search results in the Administration Console.
You can specify the number of child objects in Nexus.
- Description of yxdb files is now available for the File System Loader.
- Lineage from workflow to macro files used in the workflow can now be viewed in the Alteryx loader. Only macros from shared file system drives will be linked.
- Inactive entries can now be purged after a specified number of days.
- Description of workbooks and worksheets now available for the Tableau loader.
Known and Fixed Issues
|Windows Authentication disables unexpectedly after initial enablement.||Fixed|
|Value too long on the Alteryx Loader CATALOG_ENVIRONMENT, the Table Attribute STRING_VALUE, and the Tableau Relations EXPRESSION field.||Fixed|
|Incorrect search results ordering.||Fixed|